Jenny started lifting weights in late 2011 and just over a year later a local strongman approached her in the gym and explained to Jenny how much stronger than the average woman she was. A short time after that discussion Jenny found East Midland's Strongest Woman advertised. This was the first competition she entered and she won!
Needless to say the thrill of winning had her hooked!
“I was never good at sport in school, always second place or less in athletics and always in the B teams, although I loved PE, I wasn't actually very good at anything. I suppose I've found my niche!”
Jenny is currently studying for her Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification (amongst other certifications) turning her passion for sport into a new career in the fitness industry.
In her short time competing Jenny has a string of great results and is a very exciting athlete and definately one to watch.
- 2016 European Log & Deadlift Champion
- 2016 England's Strongest Woman u-75kg
- 2015 Britain's Strongest Woman u-75kg
- 2014 England's Strongest Woman u-75kg
- 2014 Britain's Strongest Woman 2nd u-75kg
- 2014 U.S World Championships 2nd u-70kg
- 2014 YNE GBPF Regional Champion u-72kg
- 2013 East Midlands Strongest Woman u-75kg