Dhanni Magnus Moar
Dhanni is one of Scotland’s top under 105kg strongmen with a long list of records and impressive results to his name. He is from The Shetland Islands and has won the title of Shetlands Strongest Man 4 times and has gone on to compete in the World's Strongest Man Under 105kg, pharmacy with his best finish being 7th place in the world!
One of the many records that he holds is the U105kg Scottish log press record which he set this year with a massive 145kg log! Another is the Scottish Silver Dollar Deadlift of 410kg! He is also the Strength and Conditioning Coach at Shetland Rugby Club and Personal Trainer at The Factory where he shares his passion for training and helping other people achieve their goals.
- 4 x Shetland’s Strongest Man
- 2 x Aberdeen's Strongest Man
- 2 x British u105kg Finalist
- 2014 World u105kg Championships 10th place (Finland)
- 2015 World u105kg Champions League 7th place (Norway)
- 2015 North Isles Strongest Man u105kg
- 2015 SFN u105kg Strongman 2nd place
- Multiple Scottish record holders in the under 105kg division
- 1st Place Elite British Championships u105kg
- 1st Place Lanarkshire's Strongest Man u105kg